Tiffany Maloney will be offering, starting in January 2012, Prenatal Yoga classes at her Love Yoga Studio in Beaumont Texas.
Lots of benefits for moms-to-be and babes in taking prenatal yoga.
Here's my list of benefits:
- Yoga Postures to help you in the first stages of labor - helps you to keep calm, and promotes an easier labor process.
- Retain strength, tone and flexibility - which is needed as you progress in your pregnancy.
- Maintain good posture - helps you to breathe easier, as you grow bigger in the later stages of pregnancy.
- Awareness of breath patterns - allows you to redirect the strong surges of the labor process.
- Connection to baby and its movements.
- Promote relaxation and well-being during pregnancy & in preparation for labor - less stress for the momma and for the babe to be!